Author - Composer - Singer
Eclectic songwriter, 25 years travelling the world with his interpretations of the true Italian melody. Born in Naples, he carries on the tradition of the Italian and Neapolitan music. A great vocal range and a theatricality 'typical of the Neapolitan tradition, Francesco gives a new life to the songs, recreating a magic feeling at every gig that moves the listener.
He has collaborated and released music for BMG, Sony, RCA, Warner Bross, Peer Souther Edition, Banana records. Then he finally met his actual music label in the Principality of Monaco : Bravo Montecarlo.
Among his most popular songs
• "Je suis l'amour" with F. Migliacci (author of song "Nel blu dipinto di blu - Volare") - Artist : Scialpi
• Music for the new age album "Neapolis" - Pruduced by Herman Rarebell (drummer of the band "Scorpions")
• Soundtrack of the movie "Vediamoci chiaro" produced by "Cecchi Gori Group" - Artist : Francesco Barbato
• Various Dance & Lounge compilation - Artist : Micky, Lory Roessel, Sandra, Frank Barbato, F.B. Project
Ornella Vanoni, Capuano brothers (arrangers of Amy Stewart), Middle of the road, Tullio De Piscopo, Bisquit
TV Programs attendances
• "Domenica in" - RAI 1
• Festival "St. Vincent estate", broadcasted by RAI 2
• "Fascination" - Canale 5
• "2000 World Cup's" race for the Prada vessel LUNA ROSSA - New Zeland
• Le Rascasse, Saas Cafè, Harris Bar, Living Room Club – Monaco Principality
• Heritage club - Hong Kong
• Grand Hotel Hammamet - Tunisia
• In some of the European main Casinos - San Remo, Campione d’Italia, La Perla (Slovenia), Palm Beach (Cannes)...
• In prestigious Hotels and Clubs around Europe
• Just Cavalli - Milan
• He participated as one of the main artists for the launch of important cruise-ships : Atlantica, Mediterranea, Magica, Concordia (Costa)
• Album “Ti amerò per sempre” produced by the music label Bravo Montecarlo, whose single “Ti amerò per sempre” included in the compilation “For You I wish” released in the occasion of the wedding of HSH Prince Albert II and Princesse Charlene of Monaco and which first copy has been given directly to the Royal Family of Monaco
Francesco celebrates his 25 years of career in the music industry with this homage to the enduring Italian melody. 7 original songs written and performed by Francesco Barbato in collaboration with other refined Italian authors (Audino, De Luca, De Palma, Morrone) and 3 of the most popular Neapolitan songs, rearranged with the artistic touch of Mauro Paoluzzi.
This album with a balanced mix of Italian melodies and modern arrangements will drew you into a "modern classic" atmosphere. It includes the song "Ti amerò per sempre", written and dedicated to the wedding of HSH Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene of Monaco.
BELLA CIAO (Single)
This song, from the Italian traditional, in the bilinguan (Russian and Italian) version brought to success by Russian famous artist Muslim Magomaeved, has been completely re-arranged by Mauro Paoluzzi.
It has been performed by Francesco Barbato for the first time at the musical show "Shanson Goda 2014" (Shanson of the year 2014) at the legendary concert hall of the Kremlin in Moscow (Russia).
Francesco Barbato new album includes some of the most beautiful italian songs well-known all over the world and 4 original songs written and composed by Francesco
An other homage to the enduring Italian melody.
This Albumisdedicated to the wonderful Canzone Napoletana.
It includes some of the most famous Neapolitan songs together with new original songs written and performed by Francesco. All music arranged and produced by Mauro Paoluzzi.
"...I dedicate the song "Napule cumm'era Napule comm'é" to Renzo Arbore, a great artist and a symbol of the real Neapolitan music in the world.
Thank you Renzo!" (Francesco Barbato).